Sunday 10 April 2011

THURSDAY HYDE HALL, FRIDAY?

It was so lovely to be at Hyde Hall on Thursday in the sunshine, so I really counted myself lucky to be enjoying the sunshine yet again on Friday at Burnham.

There was hardly a ripple on the water as we watched this yacht arrive, possibly its first time out this year.

Yesterday I spent all my time in the garden planting our vegetable plot, peas, shallots, chard and potatoes to start with. I'm just hoping my little guests will watch them grow rather than evict them from the soil

Today I'm cooking a lovely dinner from a recipe I've seen on Heldasland's blog. From the picture it looks delicious!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your dinner, I'm going to give it a try soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the menu goes to plan. I must visit Hyde Hall more this year. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful view, you are very lucky.I hope you enjoyed the meal.

    ReplyDelete