Friday 26 March 2010

A PAIR OF SOCKS AT LAST!

As promised here are the socks that I've been knitting, finished this morning while I rest my wonky leg. For a first time effort I'm quite pleased with them, you'll have to take my word for it that they do actually fit.

The wonky leg is beginning to get on my nerves now. I've been hobbling around since February when stupidly for approx 30 minutes I kneeled on Kate's newly tiled ensuite floor to wipe away the excess grouting. Never again!
I had thought things were improving until yesterday when I got carried away and confidently walked through the town to meet a friend for lunch only to find that I returned less confidently dragging the stroppy leg back to the car.
I gave in this morning, rested it, finished my socks and now it does feel alot better.
It's so frustrating, I've got things I want to get done in the garden and it's that time of year when I like to get my spring cleaning into action. Jobs like taking all the light fittings down to evict a whole years worth of spiders and dead flies. No not really, I just tend to try and not look up above eye level, it's easier that way.
The trouble is my mother notices everything!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You need acupucture! It really worked wonders for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! They look the same size and everything? Now onto the next pair. Mx

    ReplyDelete