Sunday 13 May 2012

THE BLANKET CONTINUES TO GROW

I've seemed to have put on a bit of a spurt with my blanket this week. I must say I'm not very good with my time management when I've got more than one knitting project on the go and knitting a waistcoat for Jessica, plus having the yarn ready to knit one for Charlotte has pushed the blanket to the end of the list. But when I went to the wardrobe in the spare room last week and saw the large bag containing the large amount of yarn that cost me a considerable sum of money, I thought I really must get on with this before I find I haven't quite got enough yarn and in view of the time its taken for me to knit it up, it's been discontinued. 


I've now completed 3 out of the 7 panels and have plenty of sewing planned for this afternoon.


As promised, here is a photo of the little chilli plants that I grew from a tin, a christmas present from my god daughter Rachel. One seems to be struggling a little but I'm ever hopeful and the others are doing so well in my little greenhouse. With some sunshine and TLC they should grow quite quickly now.


We have in fact experienced some sunshine today and indeed yesterday. Are things brightening up at long last? This clematis is bursting out in flower in our garden. I just hope the rain and wind doesn't come along and give it a battering!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment