1. Clear blue skies and fluffy white clouds.
2. Tidying a corner of the garden, then planting a couple of camellias there that were pot bound in
containers on the patio. Hopefully they will now flourish and eventually fill that space with colour
every year at this time.
3. Spring flowers poking up through the dappled shade and swaying in the breeze.
4. Uncovering the garden furniture and being able to sit outside and eat lunch.
5. Listening to the bees as they buzz around the cherry blossom.
6. The sound of the birds, tweeting and twittering.
7. Sitting by the open patio door knitting, whilst the sun shone through and warmed the toes of my
sock less feet.
8. Just pottering.
9. Husband working happily in the garage making the oars to go with his canoe.
10. Peace and quiet.
Let's hope that the coming days ahead are as lovely as the weekend was.
Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post, much appreciated.
Have a great week!