Wednesday 22 December 2010

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS!

This is probably going to be my last blog before christmas so Happy Christmas everyone. Charlotte has been here this afternoon and helped me to decorate the cakes.

The pink one is Charlotte's. She made this all herself.

The one with the tipsy father christmas and the white footballs is Kate & Peters.

and the next one is ours. Charlotte & I tried to make a few leaves to go around the edge but I think a better description is that the poor snowman is standing on an icey pad with broken chards of ice floating around him.

I have to agree the frilly things we put around the cakes do look abit "60ish" but retro is fashionable in my book.
At last my amazon parcel has finally arrived today so I can wrap up the last few presents this evening.
2 days to go and I'm nearly ready.



2 comments:

  1. That Charlotte has a great eye for colour! Your cakes look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cakes are all wonderful. You are such a good Gran and Charlotte must be very proud of herself. Merry Christmas to you all! X

    ReplyDelete