Tuesday 5 July 2011

FINGERLESS GLOVES

The fingerless gloves are both now finished. I'm quite pleased with my first attempt, would have liked them to have been the same size but one can't always have everything your own way. Well, that's what my parents used to tell me when I was a child and an only one at that.
I'm hoping that through some slight stretching and let's face in when I start wearing them later in the year, my hands should mould them into shape, they will fit perfectly!


I'm that impressed, I've already started another pair, a different pattern, wool and design but here goes!

3 comments:

  1. Me! Although I tried, i couldn't find someone who had one arm longer than the other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous,every winter I vow to make some gloves but never get round to it.Well done!!

    ReplyDelete